Weekends and weeks by coach or air
Not many other holidays can match the fun of a group ski holiday. The amazing mountain scenery, fresh air and apres-ski mean that this is arguably the most exhilarating short break you’ll ever have. So whether you’re planning a company group ski holiday, group social event, hen or stag weekend or a team-building exercise, Skiweekends can provide you with fantastic group ski holidays to well known ski areas such as the Chamonix Valley or the 3 Valleys.
We offer a range of standard group ski holidays including:
- Weekends by coach from £249
- Weekends by air from £409
- Weeks by coach from £239
We are also happy to help you with your itinerary, so just let us know what you have in mind and we will do our best to create individual group ski holidays for you.
Standard Packages for Group Ski Holidays
And remember we offer ...
- Get 10 paying and the 11th goes free on coach packages (except peak periods - can not be used in conjunction with any other discount)
For more information choose your destination from the menus above.
Flexible Packages for Group Ski Holidays
If one of our standard group ski holidays doesn’t suit your group then we are able to offer a tailor-made service for you. We can create individually tailored itineraries to suit your budget and requirements and cover everything you could possibly need from a group ski holiday including:
- pre-booking lessons and guides
- winter sports activities, everything from skiing, snowscooters, broom hockey on ice to slalom competitions
- activities for nonskiers, such as icer skating, sleigh rides, snow shoe walks or curling
- evening dining including traditional savoyard themed evenings in a log cabin
- in-resort services only (where you can book your own flights)
For more information click on the link for Corporate Team-building, Incentives & Socials .
Quote me for my group
Thanks for a brilliant weekend. We managed to get the whole office along in the end which was a credit to your organisational ability. Having a dedicated coach from kent was a great idea as it saved us hours of time waiting around at airports. We couldnt believe the journey down was so smooth and allowed us all to get into the spirit of things! On arrival your staff at the Hotel Verseau sorted out all our needs and we were all on the slopes by 10:00. The whole weekend ran as planned despite a few heavy nights. Once again thanks to all the Ski Weekends team.
Paul Stephen, Sagittarius Marketing.