- Traditional hosted catered chalet
- Geneva airport transfers included
- Shared and sole occupancy groups welcome
- 3, 4, or 7 night stays available
- Truly ski in ski out
- 4 bedrooms all with en-suite or private faciltiies
- Towels, Bed Linen & end of stay cleaning included
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Ski on travel days - bag store and change area to use before room checkin and after room check out
- Snowcat resort taxi on arrival & departure included
Chalet Lauzes is a ski-in/out traditional, quaint, stand-alone wooden chalet, close to the resort center of Avoriaz. The chalet has 4 bedrooms across 2 floors and allows you to ski to and from the door and enjoy après-ski bars just minutes away.
This chalet has a rustic contemporary style with lots of traditional chalet charm. The open-plan living/dining area and kitchen means there’s room for socialising on your chalet holiday and gives a warm and cosy ambience. Great for your ski weekender or week-long ski holiday.
The rooms are decorated with traditional wooden style furnishings to create a classic chalet feel. The chalet offers 2 twin/doubles, 1 twin and 1 double room. All bedrooms have either en-suite or dedicated, separate bathrooms. The heat adjustable wooden sauna with adjacent shower is perfect for relaxing in and rejuvenating tired muscles! The Ski & Boot room offers boot warmers.
Chalet Lauze is located near our other 4 chalets in Avoriaz. its just a short 2-minute walk to the nearest apres-ski bars, including the Folie Douce and the Yeti bar. The traffic-free resort centre with shops, restaurants, cafes and the exhilarating Aquariaz water park is just a few minute's walk away.
A snowcat resort taxi on arrival and departure in Avoriaz is included. This is a fun ride in a piste basher style vehicle, saving a 5 minute walk across the snow from the Avoriaz Welcome Station (airport transfer drop off point and car park) to the chalet door, or you can take a magical horse and sleigh resort taxi (payable locally).
Chalet Lauze is a catered chalet with chalet board which consists of a hearty breakfast, delicious afternoon tea and cake and a 3 course evening meal with wine included, all provided by your friendly SkiWeekends host who lives in the chalet on the lower ground floor. Please note our chalet staff have 2 days off a week, a Wednesday and a Saturday. On these days they will leave breakfast and afternoon tea out for you, but the evening meal is not provided, which gives you an opportunity to dine out in the resort, where there are plenty of lovely local restaurants, not to mention an excellent choice of bars and shops.
Staying at Chalet Lauze will give you the opportunity to genuinely ski to and from the door, enjoy après-ski bars on the doorstep and it’s just minutes away from the traffic-free resort centre.
630 Route de l'Alpage,
- Monday for 3 nights
- Thursday for 4 nights
- Monday or Thursday for 7 nights
- February half term only - Sunday for 7 nights, sole occupancy only
TransfersShared Geneva airport transfers included:
- Thursday up until 2100 flight land time
- Monday up until 1800 flight land time
- Sunday (February half term only) up until 1800 flight land time
Private transfers at a supplement (subject to availability)
What we love about Chalet Lauze
We love the ski in/out location, cozy vibe
Early booking is recommended to secure your dates of choice, as this chalet is in very high demand. This is a great SkiWeekend chalet to maximise your ski time in a snow-sure resort.
All thats left is for you to have a fantastic Avoriaz ski holiday in Chalet Lauze.
- HOTELChalet Lauzes
- ROOM1 x Rm 2 Dbl Separate Bath/Shower & Sep WC Sleeps 1-2 people
- Board BasisChalet Board
- Passengers2 Adults
- TransferFrom Geneva by Mini Bus/Coach