CHALET RENARD BLANC
Arrival Days Thursday or Monday
Sleeps: 10/12 - Read Reviews;
- Superior catered chalet
- Geneva airport transfers included
- Shared and sole occupancy groups welcome
- 3, 4, or 7 night stays available
Meal Basis: Superior Chalet Board - Continental & full English breakfast, afternoon tea & cake and a four-course dinner with a choice of superior bottled wine.
- 5 twin/double bedrooms & 1 snug (can be used as an extra bedroom)
- Bathrobes & slippers included
- Towels, bed linen & end of stay cleaning included
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Ski on travel days - bag store and change area to use before room checkin and after room check out
- Snowcat resort taxi on arrival & departure included
We are delighted to add Chalet Renard Blanc to our Avoriaz chalet portfolio for Winter 2022/23. Operated by our sister company, flexiski, it is a superb modern, ski-in, ski-out chalet apartment, and in a location all skiers / snowboarders dream of, with an impressive large double height living area to relax and socialise in.
Expect to be spoilt in this contemporary chalet with a private chef serving great food with a choice of quality wines. The chalet combines modern styling and a great space, with luxury home from home comforts. The chalet accommodation is spread over two floors in a high-end residence amongst other chalet apartments.
Chalet Renard Blanc is a catered chalet with a Superior chalet board service which consists of a continental and full English breakfast every day, delicious afternoon tea and freshly made cake. In the evening before dinner you can enjoy an aperitif with canapes followed by a 4-course evening meal with a choice of superior bottled wines included, all provided by your friendly flexiski chef and host who live out. Please note your chalet staff have 2 days off a week, a Wednesday and a Saturday. On these days breakfast and afternoon tea will be served as normal, but the evening meal is not provided, which gives you an opportunity to dine out in the resort, where there are plenty of lovely local restaurants, not to mention an excellent choice of bars and shops.
The chalet has a private ski room with boot warmer cupboards. After a great day skiing there is a stylish sauna and hammam on the first floor to you revive those aching muscles. Bathrobes are provided too.
Doorstep skiing really is the icing on the cake and with easy access to the Proclou Piste, whatever your ability you are straight into the Portes du Soleil ski area.
There are a couple of great restaurants and comfortable bars just meters away, and in less than 5 minutes walk you will be in the heart of Avoriaz traffic-free resort centre, where there are plentiful restaurants, bars, shops, cafés and the brilliant fun Aquariaz water park.
If you wish to self drive to the chalet there is charged indoor car parking within a few minutes walk of the chalet at the welcome centre car parks. Pre booking direct with the car park is advisable, flexiski can help you with the details to book.
Bedrooms are available on both floors, all featuring flatscreen TV's. En-suite and private options are available. Room 5 can only be booked along with room 4 as it shares a bathroom with room 4.
- Bedroom 1 - Large Twin/Double with en-suite bath (shower and wc)
Bedroom 2 - Twin/Double with private shower and separate wc (Note: wc shared with other guests on change over days)
- Bedroom 3 - Large Twin/Double with en-suite bath with shower over bath and wc
- Bedroom 4 - Twin/Double with private shower and separate wc
- Bedroom 5 - Twin/Double bed which transforms into a snug sofa TV room when not being used as bedroom. This room can only be booked with room 4 (shared room 4 bathroom)
- Bedroom 6 - Twin/Double with en-suite shower room and wc
Chalet Renard Blanc
- Monday for 3 nights - ski 3.5 days
- Thursday for 4 nights - ski 4.5 days
- Monday or Thursday for 7 nights - ski 7.5 days
Chalet Hosts days off are Wednesday and Saturday
Early season, Christmas & New Year arrival days, dates and durations
Thursday 14th December 4 or 8 nights
Monday 18th December 4 or 8 nights
Friday 22nd December 4 or 7 nights
Tuesday 26th December 3 or 6 nights
Friday 29th December 3 or 6 nights
Check in/Out - On your arrival day you may access the chalet anytime from 0930 to change, leave you bags and go skiing. Your bedroom will be ready by 5pm at the latest but normally earlier. On your departure day checkout is at 9am, but we know that you may want to ski as late as you can, so we will ensure that there is somewhere for you to leave your bags and change up until 5pm. A shower will be made available for you to use too.
Geneva airport transfers
Shared Occupancy bookings include shared transfers in the price
- Monday & Thursday only
- You will be scheduled onto a transfer within 2 hours of your scheduled flight landing time
- Arrival transfers - available throughout the day until 16:45 (book flights to land no later than 16:00)
- Return transfers - available throughout the day up until 17:00
Sole Occupancy bookings include private transfers in the price - any time arrival or return (one each way for 8 or less guests, two each way for 9+ guests)
Shared occupancy bookings may enquire about private transfer upgrades
What We Love About Chalet Renard Blanc
The wonderful food prepared by the dedicated private chef and attentive service of the host.
Stylish, spacious, bedrooms and living areas
The ski-in, ski-out location.
|"We thought the chalet and location were wonderful and very well looked after by Rebecca, chalet hostess and Keith was the most superb chef - truly delicious food. We were very well looked after and really enjoyed our stay."||Sasha|
|"Great all round experience, lovely people, great food and drink, left wanting for nothing will be back!"||Peter|