- Traditional hosted catered chalet
- Geneva airport transfers included
- Shared and sole occupancy groups welcome
- 3, 4, or 7 night stays available
- Truly ski in ski out
- 7 twin/double bedrooms all with en-suite or private faciltiies
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Open fire place
- Towels, Bed Linen & end of stay cleaning included
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Ski on travel days - bag store and change area to use before room checkin and after room check out
- Snowcat resort taxi on arrival & departure included
A snowcat resort taxi on arrival and departure in Avoriaz is included. This is a fun ride in a piste basher style vehicle, saving a 5 minute walk across snow from the Avoriaz Welcome Station (airport transfer drop off point and car park) to the chalet door, or you can take a magical horse and sleigh resort taxi (payable locally).
Chalet Violetta is a catered chalet with chalet board which consists of a hearty breakfast, delicious afternoon tea and cake and a 3 course evening meal with wine included, all provided by your friendly SkiWeekends host who lives out. Please note our chalet staff have 2 days off a week, a Wednesday and a Saturday. On these days they will leave breakfast and afternoon tea out for you, but the evening meal is not provided, which gives you an opportunity to dine out in the resort, where there are plenty of lovely local restaurants, not to mention an excellent choice of bars and shops.
- Fabulous all season, ski in/out location, next door to the Yeti & Folie Douce bars,
- 0 minutes walk to the piste!
- 2 minute walk to the Avoriaz Alpine ski school meet point
- 3 minute walk to the main street in Avoriaz to ski hire, shops & restaurants.
- 5 minute walk from the Avoriaz welcome centre but we provide a snowcat service to take you and your bags to and from the chalet
660 Route de l’Alpage,
- Monday for 3 nights
- Thursday for 4 nights
- Monday or Thursday for 7 nights
- February half term only - Sunday for 7 nights, sole occupancy only
Shared Geneva airport transfers included:
- Thursday up until 2100 flight land time
- Monday up until 1800 flight land time
- Sunday (February half term only) up until 1800 flight land time
Private transfers at a supplement (subject to availability)
What we love about Chalet Violetta
We love the ski in/out location, sauna, great for groups of friends, singles and couples, its a social chalet.
All that's left is for you to have a fantastic Avoriaz ski weekend in Chalet Violetta Avoriaz.
This is a great Ski Weekend chalet to maximise your ski and apres time in a snow-sure resort.
- HOTELChalet Violetta
- ROOM1 x Rm 1 Twin/Double En-Suite Shower/WC Sleeps 1-2 people
- Board BasisChalet Board
- Passengers2 Adults
- TransferFrom Geneva by Mini Bus/Coach