Sleeps: 14 - Read Reviews
- Traditional hosted catered chalet
- Geneva airport transfers included
- Shared and sole occupancy groups welcome
- 3, 4, or 7 night stays available
Meal Basis: Chalet Board - breakfast, afternoon tea & cake and a three-course dinner with complimentary wine
- Truly ski in ski out
- 7 twin/double bedrooms all with en-suite or private faciltiies
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Open fire place
- Towels, Bed Linen & end of stay cleaning included
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Ski on travel days - bag store and change area to use before room checkin and after room check out
- Snowcat resort taxi on arrival & departure included
Chalet Violetta is in an excellent ski-in/out location in the unique traffic-free resort of Avoriaz. Close to the resort centre, with easy access to all bars, restaurants and shops, the chalet is a classic modern, semi-detached wooden chalet, with 7 bedrooms across 3 floors, open plan living area and sauna. The adjoining semi-detached chalet is SkiWeekends Chalet Perce Neige.
Chalet Violetta has a bright modern feel combining traditional savoir style with smart functionality. The open-plan living/dining with log fire means there’s room for socialising on your chalet holiday and gives a warm and cosy ambience while you can watch the horse-drawn sleigh taxis trot past.
The bedrooms are decorated with traditional wooden style furnishings to create a classic chalet feel. All have twin beds that can be be made up as doubles; please request at booking. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms; 3 rooms have separate shared wc’s. Downstaier, the wooden sauna with adjacent shower is perfect for relaxing in and rejuvenating tired muscles! The Ski & Boot room offers boot warmers.
The chalet is located near our other chalets in Avoriaz in the. It is just a short 2-minute walk to the nearest bars, including the Folie Douce & the Yeti. The traffic-free resort centre with shops, restaurants, cafes and the exhilarating Aquariaz water park are just a few minutes walk away from the chalet.
A snowcat resort taxi on arrival and departure in Avoriaz is included. This is a fun ride in a piste basher style vehicle, saving a 5 minute walk across snow from the Avoriaz Welcome Station (airport transfer drop off point and car park) to the chalet door, or you can take a magical horse and sleigh resort taxi (payable locally).
Chalet Violetta is a catered chalet with chalet board which consists of a hearty breakfast, delicious afternoon tea and cake and a 3 course evening meal with wine included, all provided by your friendly SkiWeekends host who lives out. Please note our chalet staff have 2 days off a week, a Wednesday and a Saturday. On these days they will leave breakfast and afternoon tea out for you, but the evening meal is not provided, which gives you an opportunity to dine out in the resort, where there are plenty of lovely local restaurants, not to mention an excellent choice of bars and shops.
- Fabulous all season, ski in/out location, next door to the Yeti & Folie Douce bars,
- 0 minutes walk to the piste!
- 2 minute walk to the Avoriaz Alpine ski school meet point
- 3 minute walk to the main street in Avoriaz to ski hire, shops & restaurants.
- 5 minute walk from the Avoriaz welcome centre but we provide a snowcat service to take you and your bags to and from the chalet
660 Route de l’Alpage,
- Monday for 3 nights
- Thursday for 4 nights
- Monday or Thursday for 7 nights
Shared Geneva airport transfers included:
- Thursday up until 2100 flight land time
- Monday up until 1800 flight land time
What we love about Chalet Violetta
We love the ski in/out location, sauna, great for groups of friends, singles and couples, its a social chalet.
All that's left is for you to have a fantastic Avoriaz ski weekend in Chalet Violetta Avoriaz.
This is a great Ski Weekend chalet to maximise your ski and apres time in a snow-sure resort.
|"We had a great holiday and the Skiweekends staff couldn't have done more to make our stay enjoyable. Tatiana our host in particular went over and above to ensure that we were well looked after. She is an excellent host and her cooking is superb too!"||William|
|"This is my second ski weekend, the first in 2020, and both times Ive been super impressed by the booking service and how helpful the staff were, this time was Gavin so thank you to him even when i wasnt quick at responding!"||Esther|
|"Abby our chalet host was outstanding. Her friendliness, efficiency, the standards maintained in the chalet but most importantly the food were truly exceptional, and I say this as someone who has been on many such trips and your side of the fence."||Adrian|
|"The food and accommodation and ease of the whole thing was great."||Jonathon|