Corporate ski team trips
The combination of snow sports, fresh air, mountain scenery and ‘après-ski’ activities makes a ski break an ideal vehicle for company team-building, incentive and social programme.
An action-packed weekend of exhilarating daytime snow sports and fun evenings can be achieved with just one day out of the office. A corporate ski break can be based on a standard package or we can tailor-make a programme to suit your objectives.
For corporate groups we can offer a range of accommodation levels; from chalets to 3* and 4* hotels.
An individually tailored programme can be created to cover everything you could possibly need, including:
- Pre-booked lift passes, lessons, ski-hire and guides.
- Group activities – everything from ski slalom competitions, ski-doos and broom hockey on ice to snow rafting and husky-dog sledging.
- Activities for non-skiers – sleigh rides, guided snow-shoe walks, curling or spa treatment sessions.
- Group lunches booked at piste-side restaurants.
- Evening dining excursions – for instance a traditional Savoyard evening in a mountain log cabin arriving by sleigh.
- Services of our resort staff throughout your stay.
- Multiple transfer arrangements; when your participants are travelling from offices in different regions or countries.
- Ground services only; if you wish to use your own travel bureau for flights.