The new alternative for this winter
The catered option is Contactless Catering consisting of breakfast, snacks, afternoon tea and cake and 3 course dinner with wine on every day or your stay. The pre-ordered food will be delivered to your chalet on your arrival day. There will be a daily menu plan with clear and simple instructions for you to follow to warm your food up. No shopping, food preparation or planning required, allowing you more time to enjoy your skiing and holidaying. Your meal times are your choice, you serve your food when you would like to eat and clear away when you are finished. There is no need to eat out and you have access to the chalet kitchen for the duration of your stay so you can use it at lunch time too if you wish. There is a childrens menu option suitable for under eight year olds. Dieatary requirements are catered for. All food must be pre-booked. Please note there are no chalet hosts for winter 20/21.
- Breakfast, snacks, afternoon tea & cake, three course evening meal with wine is provided for all days of your stay for the number of people booked into the chalet. All food, with menu plan and warming instructions are provided
- This is a hostless chalet you decide when you dine and self serve
- All linen included
- End of stay clean included
- Flexible arrival and departure days
- Full use of all chalet kitchen facilities
- Skiweekends team member to welcome you into your accommodation
- Sole occupancy of chalet
- Bag store for skiing on change over day
- Avoriaz only - snowcat in-resort taxi included for arrival and departure
On arrival a member of the SkiWeekends team will welcome you to your chalet and make sure you are happy with the use of the oven, microwave and dishwasher. They are available in resort throughout your stay should you need any help in your accommodation.
Looking forward to Winter 21/22 - If you would like to look forward to staying in this chalet in winter 21/22, staying on a traditional chalet board basis with a host, please enquire today.