Maximise your ski time for winter 2021/2022
BE HAPPY SKI MORE in 2021/2022
Read on and we will explain how we can really help you maximize your time on the mountain on your ski holiday; whether its a short ski weekender or a long ski break. We are the experts in flexi-ski, tailor-made ski trips.
Key to maximizing your ski time:
- Knowledge and planning - so it all just works
- Helping you choose the best flights to get you the most time on the slopes
- Early out - to hit the slopes inthe afternoon; personally we grab a snack at the airport and then ski as soon as we arrive in resort grabbing a snack later in a mountain hut, then ski until its time for apres ski. After a great full first day, ski back to thechalet for a hearty dinner.
- Late out - work during the day and then head for the airport - grab some dinner at the airport or on arrival at your chalet and you are ready to ski the next moring
- Late back - ski almost a whole day (normally till 4 o'clockish), then we will get you to the airport after skiing. You do get home late, but very happy and you sleep very well indeed
- Early back - with flights landing in the UK before 8 am, you can still get a whole day to work.
- Efficient transfers (included in the price) - we mainly use mini-buses, less time at the airport, faster on the road (legally) and very few if any multi drops in resort
- Short transfer times - we choose ski resorts where we know you can go skiing quickly on arrival
- It's not just the time on the road that matters to save time getting to the slopes
- Some resorts take a little longer to get to but give you true ski in, ski out accommodation, saving you time every day e.g Avoriaz - step out of your chalet and ski; no walking, no lifts, no buses, you simply ski straight away
- For areas like the 3 Vallees being in the know can save you an hour on the road and 20 mins getting to the slope each day. Not to mention the ski lifts are some of the fastest in the world, so less time waiting for a lift or sitting on a lift.
- Ready steady goski ! Our resort teams know you want to be on the slopes as fast as possible and will have everything ready for you and point you in the right direction to get going quickly.
- Ski Hire, we work with great quality shops who will be near to your accommodation and open when you need them (not closed for lunch when you arrive!)
- Lifts passes and ski hire, prebook them and they will be waiting for you to ski and go.
Lets go skiing...
The “standard” week
5 days off work - 7 nights ski holiday - 7.5 days on the slopes
Sunday to Sunday, fly out early & fly back late, giving you 7.5 days of joyous skiing - if your legs can take it!
We also offer 7 nights from Monday or Thursday if that works better for you (the flights are often cheaper).
8 days off work - 11 nights ski holiday - 11.5 days on the slopes
Start your holiday on a Thursday, flying out early and back late, staying 11 nights, gives you 11.5 days of blissful leg burn. Be sure to choose a chalet with sauna or hot tub.
The Ski Weekend or Ski mid-week
1 day off work - 3 nights ski holiday - 3 days on the slopes
2 days off work - 4 nights ski holiday - 4 days on the slopes
3 days off work - 4 nights ski holiday - 4.5 days on the slopes
Our standard ready-made options give you the following options:
Thursday to Sunday - the short ski weekender - ski up to 3.5 days (less time off work)
Thursday to Monday - the long ski weekend - ski up to 4.5 days (the favourite)
Sunday to Thursday - the ski mid-week because you can - ski up to 4.5 days (great value)
Monday to Thursday - the cheeky cheapest mid-week ski break - ski up to 3.5 days (cheapest)
We can also tailor-make your 2021/2022 ski holiday, it may cost a little more, but if thats what you would like, we are here to help.
Call us on 02380 206 971 for a chat about how to MAXIMISE your ski time next winter
Read this great article by Patrick Thorne on flexible skiing holidays
Great early booking offers
- Multi-trip discounts, if you book more than one trip at the same time we will take 10% off the lower price trip.
- £100 deposit find out more
- Free performance ski hire find out more
Group ski holidays Get The Gang Together
For winter 21/22 we have 10 great catered chalets
- From 9-26 beds
- 5 Ski-in ski-out
- 4 outdoor bubbling hot tubs
- 8 Steaming saunas
- All bedrooms have en-suite or private facilities
- Fabulous food and plentiful wine
- Ski the two biggest ski areas in the world with over 600 kms of piste