Corporate ski holidays
At Ski Weekends we know the importance of a motivated workforce. Let our experienced staff create a tailor-made Alpine break for you and your colleagues.
Organising that perfect corporate ski holiday?
Are you organising a corporate ski weekend but have no idea where to begin? Perhaps you usually organise it yourself and spend hours searching for the perfect package? Why not let us take the strain for you? Our professional service will ensure your needs and goals are met, leaving you to an enjoyable active ski weekend together.
Don't want to go at the weekend? That's no problem. We offer mid-week breaks and full weeks too.
Why is a corporate ski weekend such a great idea?
The corporate momentum in daily life can sometimes take its toll on you and your team. What better way to motivate and re-energise your business and its employees? An active ski break to fit around your working week can bring numerous benefits to your business from loyalty, dedication and even team bonding.
Why choose Ski Weekends?
As a short break specialist, we offer what most companies can’t, maximum time on the slopes in the Alps with minimum time out of the workplace. Our ski breaks can mean as little as one day out of the office.
At Ski Weekends we understand the benefits of having motivated employees. Let our experienced sales staff mould a tailor-made break for you and your colleagues. We don’t just organise ski holidays, we want to make sure you have a fantastic ski experience. Your team will go back to work feeling dedicated, loyal and re-energised.
As group ski experts we tie all aspects of a ski holiday together to match you to the best resort and accommodation. Whether you have people who have skied their whole life or people who have never stepped foot on snow before you can rest assured we will deliver you and your team the ideal ski solution - this is why Ski Weekends are the ideal corporate ski company for you and your business. We offer a fantastic choice of different accommodation including 3 Valleys for Groups or more traditional hotels.
Alpine après-ski activities for your group skiing holiday
There is so much more to the mountains than just skiing and snowboarding. There are a range of après-ski activities for non-skiers or for the whole group to enjoy either instead of or after a day on the slopes. We can book these for you in advance to save you time and money in resort.
An individually tailored programme can be created to cover everything you could possibly need, including:
- Pre-booked lift passes, lessons, ski-hire and guides
- Option of a Corporate Host in resort
- Group activities – from ski slalom competitions, ski-doos and broom hockey on ice to snow rafting, husky-dog sledding and heli-skiing
- Activities for non-skiers – sleigh rides, guided snow-shoe walks, curling or Spa treatments
- Group lunches booked at restaurants on the piste
- Group evening meals at gourmet restaurants
- Evening dining excursions – for instance a traditional Savoyard evening in a mountain log cabin arriving by sleigh
- Services of our resort staff throughout your stay
- Multiple transfer arrangements; when your participants are travelling from offices in different regions or countries
- Ground services only; if you wish to use your own travel bureau for flights