Chalet Perce Neige
Sleeps: 10 - Read Reviews
- Traditional hosted catered chalet
- Geneva airport transfers included
- Shared and sole occupancy groups welcome
- 3, 4, or 7 night stays available
Meal Basis: Chalet Board - breakfast, afternoon tea & cake and a three-course dinner with complimentary wine.
- Truly ski-in,ski-out chalet
- 5 twin/double bedrooms all with en-suite or private faciltiies
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Open fire place
- Towels, Bed Linen & end of stay cleaning included
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Ski on travel days - bag store and change area to use before room checkin and after room check out
- Snowcat resort taxi on arrival & departure included
- SkiWeekends Hosts live in*
Chalet Perce Neige is in an excellent ski-in, ski-out location in the unique traffic-free resort of Avoriaz. Close to the resort centre, with easy access to all bars, restaurants and shops, Chalet Perce Neige is a traditional, quaint semi-detached wooden chalet with 5 bedrooms across 2 floors, open plan living area and sauna. The adjoining semi-detached chalet is SkiWeekends Chalet Violetta. Chalet Violetta and Perce Neige share an entrance hall but have their own private access to each chalet from the hallway.
Read More About Chalet Perce Neige
The chalet has a modern style with lots of savoir chalet charm. The open-plan living/dining with log fire means there's room for socialising on your chalet holiday and gives a warm and cosy ambience while watching the horse-drawn sleigh taxis trot past.
The cosy bedrooms are decorated with traditional wooden style furnishings to create a classic chalet feel. All have twin beds that can be be made up as doubles; please request at booking. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, 3 rooms have separate shared wc’s. The heat adjustable wooden sauna with adjacent shower is perfect for relaxing in and rejuvenating tired muscles! The Ski & Boot room offers boot warmers. Members of the SkiWeekends team live in the 2 rooms on the lower ground floor*.
It is just a short 2-minute walk to the nearest bars, including the Folie Douce & the Yeti bar. The traffic-free resort centre with shops, restaurants, cafes and the exhilarating Aquariaz water park is just a few minutes away from the chalet.
A snowcat resort taxi on arrival and departure in Avoriaz is included. This is a fun ride in a piste basher style vehicle, saving a 5 minute walk across snow from the Avoriaz Welcome Station (airport transfer drop off point and car park) to the chalet door, or you can take a magical horse and sleigh resort taxi (payable locally).
Chalet Perce Neige is a catered chalet with our Classic chalet board which consists of a continental and a cooked option breakfast, delicious afternoon tea and cake and a 3-course evening meal with wine included, all provided by your friendly SkiWeekends host who lives in the chalet on the lower ground floor. Please note our chalet staff have 2 days off a week, a Wednesday and a Saturday. On these days they will leave a continental only breakfast and afternoon tea out for you, but the evening meal is not provided, which gives you an opportunity to dine out in the resort, where there are plenty of lovely local restaurants, not to mention an excellent choice of bars and shops.
*Where the host lives in, they may or may not be the host looking after you during your stay. They have their own room and bathroom but you may see them using the chalet kitchen to prepare their food
- Fabulous all season, ski in, ski out location, close to the Yeti & Folie Douce bars
- 0 minutes walk to the piste!
- 2 minute walk to the Avoriaz Alpine ski school meet point
- 3 minute walk to the main street in Avoriaz to ski hire, shops & restaurants.
- 5 minute walk from the Avoriaz welcome centre
Chalet Perce Neige
660 Route de l'Alpage
Total Chalet Size 200m2
We are sorry but the chalet is not suitable for wheelchair access.
- Monday for 3 or 7 nights
- Thursday for 4 or 7 nights
Early season, Christmas & New Year arrival days, dates and durations
Thursday 14th December 4 or 8 nights
Monday 18th December 4 or 8 nights
Friday 22nd December 4 or 7 nights
Tuesday 26th December 3 or 6 nights
Friday 29th December 3 or 6 nights
Check in/Out - On your arrival day you may access the chalet anytime from 0930 to change, leave you bags and go skiing. Your bedroom will be ready by 5pm at the latest but normally earlier. On your departure day checkout is at 9am, but we know that you may want to ski as late as you can, so we will ensure that there is somewhere for you to leave your bags and change up until 5pm. Where possible a shower will be made available for you to use too, this cannot be guaranteed until your departure day howeverChalet Hosts days off are Wednesday and Saturday.
Shared, return Geneva airport transfers are included in your chalet package:
- Monday & Thursday only
- Arrival transfers - you will be scheduled onto a transfer within 2 hours of your scheduled flight landing time
- Arrival transfers - available throughout the day until 16:45 (book flights to land no later than 16:00)
- Return transfers - available throughout the day up until 17:00, we will transfer you to the airport to check in around 2 hours before your flight departs
Avoriaz snowcat taxi is included to get you from the car drop off area to the chalet.
If the shared transfer times are not suitable, please enquire about private transfer upgrades with a supplement.
What We Love About Chalet Perce Neige
We love the ski in, ski out location, the sauna, and the open plan living space
The chalet is great for families & a group of friends
All that's left is for you to have a fantastic Avoriaz ski weekend in Chalet Perce Neige.
This is a great Ski Weekend chalet to maximise your ski and apres time in a snow-sure resort & ski area.
|"Another great long weekend with Ski Weekends. Chalet staff did a great job and got the balance of being both host and part of the fun just right. Eva and Rebecca were both great staff and an asset to Ski Weekends."||Charles|
|"Resort was great, lovely location."||David|
|"Great chalet location and transfers worked brilliantly. Loved the fact that it was genuinely ski in / ski out, and the boot dryers/warmers were very welcome. Comfortable mattresses."||Simon|
- HOTELChalet Perce Neige
- ROOM1 x Rm 3 Twn/Dbl Ensuite Bath & Sep WC Sleeps 2-2 people
- Board BasisChalet Board
- Passengers2 Adults
- TransferFrom Geneva by Shared Mini Bus/Coach. INCLUDED in your chalet package