Ski Holidays For Groups & Societies
Why go on a group ski holiday? Whether with family or friends the fresh air, the thrill of skiing and beautiful scenery is something everyone can enjoy.
Thinking of arranging a group ski trip?
Group skiing holidays are a fantastic way to enjoy the mountains and conversations about arranging a ski holiday for two people can often quickly become a group trip for 10. Organising a group ski holiday and finding the right accommodation and right ski area to suit everyone can be daunting, let us take the hassle out of it and do it all for you.
For any help with your booking or if you have any questions just call a Ski Expert on or email email@example.com.
Types of group ski breaks:
We offer holidays to suit all budgets with some great value group ski deals, the average price of a weekend is just £250pp! We also offer lower-priced options such as our popular mid-week breaks or luxury breaks in 4* and 5* Spa hotels. The choice and variation are enormous, have a look at some of our recommended accommodation for groups.
Tailor-made ski breaks
If you can’t find what you are looking for in our extensive range of options then we can create a bespoke flexi ski holiday to match your groups' requirements. We have a range of accommodation and can even help book the restaurants for lunch on the mountain or evening meals for large groups - all you have to do is ask!
More than just skiing & snowboarding
There is so much more to the mountains than just skiing and snowboarding. There is a range of apres activities for non-skiers or for the whole group to enjoy after a hard days skiing which we can arrange for you in advance.
Here is what we offer:
- We have 30 years’ experience of organising group ski holidays
- We offer over 100 hotels in 23 resorts
- We have departure points all across the UK, you don’t all need to fly from the same place.
- We have our own staff and vehicles overseas to offer bespoke private transfers
- You get your own personal ski executive to oversee your booking process
- We can organise equipment, tuition and lift passes in advance often at reduced rates
- Our staff are specialists in all things ski. All our staff have worked ski seasons and are passionate about helping others enjoy skiing too
- We can arrange après-ski activities and meals in gourmet restaurants
- Group dining options
- You get your own personal webpage to view and amend your booking allowing group members to add their own equipment and pay individually
- We offer bespoke and tailor-made packages to meet your specific needs
- Price match guarantee if you find the same package cheaper elsewhere. We will not be beaten on price!
- Help with airport parking and hotels