STAY IN ONE OF OUR AMAZING CATERED CHALETS
We also wanted to be even more flexible for your 21/22 skiweekend or week-long ski holiday, so in addition to being able to arrive and depart on a Monday and Thursday, you can also come and go on a Sunday in some chalets. Of course, if you want a different option, do call us and we will find a flexi-ski solution for you. Catered chalets are at the heart of what we do and we are delighted to say the chalet hosts are back for Winter 21/22. If you’ve stayed with us before you will notice a few tweaks to our service as we have taken the opportunity to freshen things up, this includes the new upgrade VIP service in some of our chalets.
WINTER 2021 - 2022
Classic Chalet Board with a Host
- Wonderful fresh homecooked catering: hearty breakfast and afternoon tea & cake daily. Wholesome three-course evening meal with wine on five nights a week.
- Complimentary and Unlimited Wine with Dinner
- Fantastic Service from our Friendly, Knowledgeable and if we may say so, Amazing Chalet Hosts
- All linen included
- All cleaning included
- Bag store and changing area for early arrival and late departure day skiing
- Airport transfers from Geneva airport
- Avoriaz only - snowcat in-resort taxi included for arrival and departure
- Expert Knowledge of the Ski Area, including Hints and Tips to Discover Hidden Gems
- Take Friends or Make Friends - all Guests Share One Thing in Common (at least!) - the Love of Skiing. You're Guaranteed to have Like-Minded Guests with which to Socialise if you Wish
- Arrival days are Thursdays, Mondays, or Sundays for 4, 3 or 7 nights,
- Sole or shared use of the chalet
Of course, all our guests are VIP’s to us and we know that the classic service has kept you happy for years; we work hard to continually improve to deliver a consistent, great quality service.
With the addition of 2 New Chalets for winter 21/22 we have decided to offer you something extra with the VIP service. Included as standard in Chalet Poudreuse Avoriaz and available as an upgrade when taking the whole chalet in Chalet Jean-France in Avoriaz and Chalet Mouria in Courchevel 1650(Moriond).
What’s included in the VIP upgrade:
- First night welcome drink and canapes
- 3 course evening meal followed by a cheeseboard
- Full cooked breakfast 5 days a week
- Superior bottled wines
- Extra towels and bathrobes
Read more details about VIP ski service
To find out more, give our Ski Experts a call on 02380 206 971 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find the right chalet for you.