CATERED SKI CHALET HOLIDAYS IN FRANCE
Catered chalet ski holidays aren't just for week-long breaks. With SkiWeekends you can grab a short break catered ski chalet and stay for 3 or 4 nights, as well as 7 night chalet holidays. Prices range from just £366pp this season, including return airport transfers!
In fact, we try and be as flexible as possible, so if you want a different duration, give us a call and we will try and find a flexible catered chalet holiday solution for you.
Traditional, hosted catered chalet holidays are at the heart of what we do and we are delighted to say our brilliant chalet hosts are the reason we get so many 5* reviews and so many returning guests.
If you've stayed in a catered chalet with us before, you will notice a few tweaks to our service as we have taken the opportunity to freshen things up. This includes our new Classic, Classic Plus, VIP and Superior chalet service grading.
- Wonderful, fresh catering: hearty breakfast (always with a hot option), afternoon tea & home-made cake daily. Wholesome three-course evening meal with unlimited wine during dinner.
- Dietary requirements catered for - vegetarian or vegan? Let us know when booking for our chalet host can create some dishes just for you
- Fantastic service from our friendly, knowledgeable and if we may say so, amazing Chalet Hosts
- All linen and cleaning included
- Shared return airport transfers from Geneva
- Snow cat in-resort taxi included for chalet arrivals and departures (Avoriaz only)
- Expert knowledge of each ski area, including hints and tips to discover hidden gems, the best runs, retaurants and bars
- Free bag store on arrival and departure day enabling you to ski before check-in and after check-out
- Take Friends or Make Friends - all our chalet guests share one thing in common (at least!) - the love of skiing / snowboarding. You are guaranteed to meet like-minded guests around the dining table :)
- Flights - we can help with sourcing the best flights, but it's over to you to book them
- Ski / snowboard hire - we have great partnerships offering you competitive prices in all our chalet resorts. Expect to pay around £80 for a short break, or £150 for a week, depending on what level you choose.
- Lift pass - you can book these with us in advance so they are ready and waiting when you arrive at your chalet so you don't have to waste time queueing!
- Ski Lessons - we can arrange these for you, whether that is shared group lessons, private lessons and guiding. Our Avoriaz chalets are a 2 minute walk from the ski school.
- Insurance - this is essential before your day of departure. Ensure your travel insurance covers 'Winter Sports' as a minimum
- One evening meal if you stay with us for 3 or 4 nights, or two evening meals if you stay for a week (for Chalet Marjorie this is one evening meal if you stay for a week). This is the perfect opportunity to explore the local restaurants, and maybe enjoy a fondue or hot rocks!
Yes, but only if you book the certain chalets as a whole. If you book Chalet Jean-France in Avoriaz or Chalet Mouria in Courchevel 1650 exclusively for you, your family and friends, you can pay to upgrade (contact us for a quote). This is what you get with a VIP upgrade:
- First night welcome drink and canapes
- 4-course evening meals instead of 3 - get a 3 course evening meal followed by a cheeseboard!
- Full cooked breakfast 5 days a week
- Superior bottled wine
- Extra towels and bathrobes for your comfort
To find out more about our catered chalet ski holidays for 2023, 2024 and beyond in France, give our Ski Experts a call on 02380 206 971 or email us at email@example.com to find the right chalet for you.
Also check out our last minute ski holiday page which contains last minute places in our catered chalets!
Sleeps 12 - ski-in, ski-out chalet, with VIP upgrade available for sole occupancy.
Sleeps 8 - ski-in, ski-out chalet - sauna - great for a small group or a family.
Sleeps 14 - ski-in, ski-out chalet - sauna - great for friends or couples to meet other skiers
Sleeps 10 - ski-in, ski-out chalet - sauna - great for small group or a couple of families
Sleeps 12/14 - ski-in, ski-out chalet - sauna - panoramic views, and spoil yourself with our VIP chalet service.
Sleeps 10 - 13 - Outdoor hot tub with sunset views, great for a small group.
Sleeps 24/26 - outdoor hot tub - central village location - great to meet people or for small or large groups.
Sleeps 16/21 - outdoor hot tub - barrell saund - hunting-style lodge lounge - great to meet people or for small or large groups.
Sleeps 38 - outdoor hot tub - central village location - great to meet people or for small or large groups.