Ski & Snowboarding Travel Insurance
Off-Piste | Tobogganing | SnowParks | Local Ski Racing
We like to ensure that all our customers have the correct cover in place, so we introduce you to MPI Brokers, who provide the level of cover we expect in a good insurance policy at competitive prices.
One of the conditions of booking is that you are adequately insured, many policies have exclusions regarding skiing off-piste for example.
Below are a few key features of the policy and services provided by MPI and full details are contained on their website. In order to be covered for cancellation, it is advisable to do this at the time of booking your holiday.
Make sure the policy you choose provides cover for the activities you are planning to do.
Some key features:
- Off-Piste - with or without a guide
- Mountain Rescue - Including rescue by helicopter
- Other Wintersports Activities - Snowpark, tobogganing, local ski racing etc.
- Personal Liability - Injuring other skiers
- Family policies - discounted rates
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance - up to £5,000,000
- Plus all usual Travel Insurance cover
Many skiers travel abroad without insurance or inadequate cover - don't be one of them!
To get an online discount and quick quote please click on the link below:
SkiWeekends, is an introducer of Michael Pettifer Insurance Brokers Limited t/as MPI Brokers, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. SkiWeekends do not advise on any insurance products