- 5 Dec, 2020Dreaming of a white Christmas ? The lift may be closed but there is plenty to do.
If you really want a White Christmas, the snow has arrived in the alps and there's over 1 meter coming this week! and there are plenty of activities....
- 1 Dec, 2020BOOK YOUR 2020/21 SKI HOLIDAY See our Covid booking conditions for your peace of mind
We know you want to go skiing, you want to get it booked and to start dreaming about your ski holiday, whether is a ski weekends or a whole week.
We have amended our booking conditions to give you more peace of mind that if you cannot go, all is not lost. We know you will want to ski again and not loose a penny if you can’t go.
Take a look at our Covid booking conditions.
- 12 Mar, 2020BOOK YOUR 2020/21 SKI TRIP FOR JUST A £200 PER PERSON DEPOSIT
However you want to travel and fully flexible stays we are more adabtable than ever. We will build you DIY ski holiday with you. The easyJet sale is now on and ends Tuesday 24th March, these are some of the lowest prices we have ever seen! With flight peak dates less than half the normal price, our package holidays offer amazing value. FLIGHT PRICES WILL ONLY GO UP!Read more
- 14 Feb, 2020Ski Expert Josh heads to Morzine
For years, the Portes du Soleil was the only big ski area of the French Alps that had managed to allude me – a final frontier. I had skied every nook and cranny that the Tarentaise had to offer, and I had ventured far down south To Les Deux Alpes and Alpe d’Huez. But for whatever reason, I had never set foot (or plank) on the widely heralded area within spitting distance of Geneva airportRead more
- 31 Jan, 2020Yes, You can still ski after Brexit!
Book your ski holiday with confidence!Read more
- 22 Jan, 2020Owner, Sarah Fox takes a SkiWeekends trip to Chalet Violetta in Avoriaz
Each ski season our owners, Dan and Sarah like to try our products for themselves. This puts them in the shoes of our customers and lets them have the amazing experiences our customers do whilst making improvements and tweaking things where and when needed. We also get blogs giving you the reader invaluable insight into chalet life and our resorts.Read more