Catered Chalets In Les Gets
LES GETS CHALETS
SkiWeekends have been delivering great catered chalet holidays in the Portes du Soleil for many years, with over 20,000 guests enjoying a catered chalet holiday with us.
We're delighted to announce that NEW for this coming Winter 2023 / 24 season we have a brand new chalet on offer in the wonderful ski resort of Les Gets in the Portes du Soleil. Chalet Marjorie sleeps up to 38, and is centrally located in Les Gets.
Whilst we are the short break ski specialists, we don't just do weekend breaks. We do mid-week chalet breaks (Monday to Thursday) and 7 night catered chalet ski holidays.
Our new chalet is just a five-minute walk from the nearest piste and lifts, ideal for keen skiers looking to maximise their time on the slopes. The chalet is also just a stones through away from the village centre, convenient if you want to explore the many bars, restaurants and shops in Les Gets.
The chalet is ideal for solos, couples and small groups, as well as families and family groups. The fantastic light and spacious bedrooms all have an en suite and are kitted out with complimentary bathrobes, slippers and a hair dryer. Some of the rooms also have balconies boasting stunning views of the snowy mountain peaks surrounding Les Gets.
Our Les Gets catered chalet is available for shared use and you can book by the room, or for sole occupancy/exclusive use for 38 guests.
LES GETS CATERED SKI CHALETS
Our lovely Les Gets chalet offers traditional chalet catering 5-nights per week, with Wednesday and Saturday nights for you to go and explore the area or go into town. Arrival days in Les Gets are Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays and you can stay for 3, 4, or 7 nights.
- Wonderful, fresh catering: hearty breakfast (always with a hot option), afternoon tea & home-made cake daily. Wholesome three-course evening meal with unlimited wine during dinner.
- Dietary requirements catered for - vegetarian or vegan? Let us know when booking for our chalet host can create some dishes just for you
- Fantastic service from our friendly, knowledgeable and if we may say so, amazing Chalet Hosts
- All linen and cleaning included
- Shared return airport transfers from Geneva
- Expert knowledge of the Portes du Soleil ski area, including hints and tips to discover hidden gems, the best runs, restaurants and bars
- Free bag store on arrival and departure day enabling you to ski before check-in and after check-out
- Take Friends or Make Friends - all our chalet guests share one thing in common (at least!) - the love of skiing / snowboarding. You are guaranteed to meet like-minded guests around the dining table :)
- Flights - we can help with sourcing the best flights, but it's over to you to book them
- Ski / snowboard hire - we have great partnerships offering you competitive prices in all our chalet resorts. Expect to pay around £80 for a short break, or £150 for a week, depending on what level you choose.
- Lift pass - you can book these with us in advance so they are ready and waiting when you arrive at your chalet so you don't have to waste time queueing!
- Ski Lessons - we can arrange these for you, whether that is shared group lessons, private lessons and guiding.
- Insurance - this is essential before your day of departure. Ensure your travel insurance covers 'Winter Sports' as a minimum
- One evening meal (Wednesday night). This is the perfect opportunity to explore the local restaurants, and maybe enjoy a fondue or hot rocks!
GET IN TOUCH!
If you have a large group or planning a corporate ski trip to Les Gets, we can arrange every detail for you, including ski passes, equipment hire, ski lessons...you name it, and we can help guide you through and ensure you have a hassle-free and fantastic ski trip.