WBSSU Snowboard Instructor Course
WBSSU Internship Program (Snowboard)
Spend 3 weeks learning about life as a snowboard instructor, working on your ski technique and teaching abilities so as to be fully prepared for the CASI Level 1 exam in the fourth and final week. Once successfully completing the course (and passing the exam) the possibility of employment with the Whistler Blackcomb Snow School does exist, meaning you could step straight into the real thing!
In order to be eligible, you need to be approved for a Canadian working visa, be over 18 years or over, commit to the full season and pass an interview and the Level 1 course. Find out more about visas for Canada on our FAQs page.
The WBSSU Internship Program includes a guaranteed job offer with Whistler Blackcomb as well as:
- Staff Accommodation
- Whistler Blackcomb Season Ski Pass (with lift line priority)
- Resort Rep (available 24/7)
- 20+ hours of professional training per week
- Level 4 instructors only
- Small groups to maximise your training
- One on one coaching sessions
- CASI Level 1 (Level 2 optional add-on)
- Video analysis
- Social events, après ski& lots more!
If you have any questions about this snowboarding course, please contact us on Tel: 023 8020 6977.
WBSSU Internship Program
Price includes self-catering accommodation organised by Whistler Blackcomb (4 weeks).