Chalet Renard Blanc
Sleeps: 10/12 - Read Reviews;
- Operated by our sister company, flexiski
- Superior catered chalet
- Geneva airport transfers included
- Shared and sole occupancy groups welcome
- 3, 4, or 7 night stays available
Meal Basis: Superior Chalet Board - Continental & full English breakfast, afternoon tea & cake and a four-course dinner with a choice of superior bottled wine.
- 5 twin/double bedrooms & 1 snug (can be used as an extra bedroom)
- Bathrobes & slippers included
- Towels, bed linen & end of stay cleaning included
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Ski on travel days - bag store and change area to use before room checkin and after room check out
- Shared Geneva airport transfers included
Flights are not included - we will happily help you find the right flights for you to book to maximise your ski time
NOW ON SALE FOR WINTER 24/25 - Please enquire for availability, price and to book
The incredible Chalet Renard Blanc was added to our Avoriaz chalet portfolio in Winter 2022/23. Operated by our sister company, flexiski, it is a superb modern, ski-in, ski-out chalet apartment, and in a location all skiers / snowboarders dream of, with an impressive large double height living area to relax and socialise in.
Expect to be spoilt in this contemporary chalet with a private chef serving great food with a choice of quality wines. Chalet Renard Blanc combines modern styling and a great space, with luxury home from home comforts. The chalet accommodation is spread over two floors in a high-end residence amongst other chalet apartments.
Read More About Chalet Renard Blanc
Chalet Renard Blanc is a catered chalet with a Superior chalet board service which consists of a continental and full English breakfast every day, delicious afternoon tea and freshly made cake. In the evening before dinner you can enjoy an aperitif with canapes followed by a 4-course evening meal with a choice of superior bottled wines included, all provided by your friendly flexiski chef and host who live out. Please note your chalet staff have 2 days off a week, a Wednesday and a Saturday. On these days breakfast and afternoon tea will be served as normal, but the evening meal is not provided, which gives you an opportunity to dine out in the resort, where there are plenty of lovely local restaurants, not to mention an excellent choice of bars and shops.
In fact, if you book the chalet for exclusive use, you will have a choice of group menus to select from (selection will be made by the lead booker on behalf of the group before arrival).
The chalet has a private ski room with boot warmer cupboards. After a great day skiing there is a stylish sauna and hammam on the first floor to you revive those aching muscles. Bathrobes are provided too.
Doorstep skiing really is the icing on the cake and with easy access to the Proclou Piste, whatever your ability you are straight into the Portes du Soleil ski area.
There are a couple of great restaurants and comfortable bars just meters away, and in less than 5 minutes walk you will be in the heart of Avoriaz traffic-free resort centre, where there are plentiful restaurants, bars, shops, cafés and the brilliant fun Aquariaz water park.
If you wish to self drive to the chalet there is charged indoor car parking within a few minutes walk of the chalet at the welcome centre car parks. Pre-booking direct with the car park is advisable, flexiski can help you with the details to book.
- Fabulous ski in, ski out location, close to the Proclou piste
- 5 minutes walk to the Avoriaz Alpine ski school meet point
- 8 minute walk to the main street in Avoriaz to ski hire, shops & restaurants.
- 10 minute walk from the Avoriaz welcome centre
Chalet Renard Blanc
Bedrooms are available on both floors, all featuring flatscreen TV's. En-suite and private options are available. Room 5 can only be booked along with room 4 as it shares a bathroom with room 4.
- Bedroom 1 - Large Twin/Double with en-suite bath (shower and wc)
Bedroom 2 - Twin/Double with private shower and separate wc (Note: wc shared with other guests on change over days)
- Bedroom 3 - Large Twin/Double with en-suite bath with shower over bath and wc
- Bedroom 4 - Twin/Double with private shower and separate wc
- Bedroom 5 - Twin/Double bed which transforms into a snug sofa TV room when not being used as bedroom. This room can only be booked with room 4 (shared room 4 bathroom) CALL TO BOOK THIS ROOM
- Bedroom 6 - Twin/Double with en-suite shower room and wc
- Monday for 3 nights - ski for 3.5 days
- Thursday for 4 nights - ski for 4.5 days
- Monday or Thursday for 7 nights - ski for 7.5 days
Chalet Hosts days off are Wednesday and Saturday. These days will vary over Christmas and New year.
Christmas & New Year 2024/25 - Arrival Days:
Thursday 19th December - 4 or 8 nights
Monday 23rd December - 4 or 7 nights
Friday 27th December - 3 or 7 nights
Monday 30th December - 4 or 7 nights
Friday 3rd January - 3 or 6 nights
Check in/Out :
On arrival day you may arrive at chalets anytime from 09:30 to change, leave your bags and go skiing. Your bedroom will be ready by 17:00 at the latest but normally earlier.
Late Arrival Supplement - if you are scheduled to arrive at the chalet after 21:30 we will book a host to return to work to let you into the chalet, show you to your room, provide you with information to ensure your ski time is not delayed the next day and to provide you with a light supper. There is a small supplement for late arrivals.
On your departure day, bedroom checkout is 09:00 but we know that you may want to ski until the last minute, so we ensure that there is somewhere for you to leave your bags and change up until 17.00 Where possible a shower is made available for you to use too; this cannot be guaranteed until your departure day.
Shared return Geneva airport transfers are included in your chalet holiday;
- Arrivals Monday or Thursday
- Please book flights scheduled to land no later than 16:00
- You will be scheduled onto a transfer within 2 hours of your scheduled flight landing time
- Return Monday or Thursday
- Please book flights scheduled to depart between 11:30 and 21:45
- You will be scheduled onto a transfer to check in at the airport around 2 hours before your flight departs
Exclusive use chalet bookings - if you book Chalet Renard Blanc in its entirety for your group, you will receive a private transfer upgrade for free! Any time arrival or return (one each way for 8 or less guests, two each way for 9+ guests). Please enquire when booking.
If the shared transfer times do not work for your flight times, private transfers are available at a supplement.
Seasonal exception: Friday December 27th & Friday January 3rd arrival and return shared transfers will run on the same schedule as Monday and Thursdays shared transfers
What We Love About Chalet Renard Blanc
The wonderful food prepared by the dedicated private chef and attentive service of the host.
Stylish, spacious, bedrooms and living areas.
The ski-in, ski-out location and luxury feel of the chalet.
The cheese board and port included in the Superior level service!
|"Really enjoyed the chalet experience. The chalet hosts were kind and helpful. The food however was exceptional. The Dinners - Canapés / Starter / Mains and a Desert - all without fail beautifully presented as if in a high end restaurant. Can’t wait to go back!"
|Kal, guest January 2024
|"The hosts Sam & Sorcha provided a 5 star service & could not have been more helpful, the menu was varied & interesting especially the vegetarian options. Sams cooking, & the flavours & presentation were amazing."
|Bridget, guest January 2024
|"The chalet was spacious and comfortable, the staff were excellent...the catering was the stand out feature; it was superb. The wines were excellent and given in generous quantity. The food - breakfast (we both had the excellent eggs Benedict on both days), cake for afternoon tea and truly exceptional 5 course dinners - was magnificent and the best that we've ever had in a catered chalet."
|David, guest January 2024
- HOTELChalet Renard Blanc
- ROOM1 x Rm 2 Twin/Double Separate Shower & WC Sleeps 2-2 people
- Board BasisChalet Board (Superior)
- Passengers2 Adults
- TransferFrom Geneva by Shared Mini Bus/Coach. INCLUDED in your chalet holiday