7 Night Ski Holidays
7- NIGHT SKI HOLIDAYS - Example itinerary - Up to 7 1/2 days on the slopes!
NOTE: This is an example itinerary; exact times will vary according to specific flights and resorts booked.
Day 1 (Either a Sunday, Monday or Thursday depending on what suits you)
- After enjoying the weekend you'll be ready for an early start in the morning morning. Check-in at your chosen UK airport and relax in the airport lounge putting work behind you and focusing on the ski week ahead of you. Grab some breakfast at the airport before catching your flight.
- Fly to Geneva landing at 9.30am to be met by a SkiWeekends driver or representative to be whisked up to your chosen ski / snowboard resort where you will be given your pre-booked lift pass and equipment hire voucher.
- Get on the slopes asap and enjoy the afternoon skiing.
- Relax in the chalet/hotel in the evening and enjoy your first well earned night's sleep.
- A little weary after your busy first day, enjoy a relaxing breakfast at the chalet/hotel and stock up on the much need calories to keep you skiing all day. Staying at the Hotel Verseau you can catch the shuttle minibus to the lift, other properties are often close enough to walk so you can meander at your own pace when you are ready.
- Find a good spot for lunch, ask your Ski Weekends rep where they recommend for a nice lunch of local delicacies such as tartiflette, or enjoy a specialty local pizza and a glass of rose in the sun!
- Ski all afternoon and head back to the chalet/hotel for a cup of tea and freshly baked cake.
- Get an early night, ready for first lifts in the morning.
- Get up for an earlier breakfast - time to make it a full day on the slopes.
- After a hot chocolate stop mid-afternoon, the ski legs are getting tired so ready for a bit of rest and relaxation at the end of the day.
- Relax in the bar with a nice cold beer and chat with the Ski Weekends rep who arranges a private ski lesson for later in the week.
- Get showered and ready for dinner at 7.30pm.
- After an early dinner, enjoy a few drinks in the bar afterwards.
- After a later start, get some breakfast before getting ready to leave at about 10 am.
- The sun is out so have a great start to the day, the snow is too good to stop skiing!
- Call it a day at 4.30pm. Head back to relax and try out the jacuzzi.
- Early night again, ski lesson tomorrow.
- Get up early to be first at breakfast at 8 am.
- Leave by 9 am to meet the instructor at 9.15am.
- Get a full 3 hours in a ski lesson, skiing all over the resort and doing much more than skiing on our own! Really enjoyed the lesson so booked another one for tomorrow.
- Carry on skiing for a little while and then stop for a late lunch at 2 pm in a mountain restaurant in the sun.
- Ski back down and stop in a couple of bars for some apres-ski vin chaud!
- Get back for a later dinner at 8.30pm and then ready for an early night.
- Get up early for our second ski lesson. This time we are going off-piste so, first of all, run through with the instructor a reminder of how to use the avalanche gear, shovel, probe and transceiver.
- See some absolutely amazing scenery with our instructor. Our off-piste skiing has improved loads as well - the powder was amazing.
- Legs are absolutely exhausted so after finishing our lesson in the afternoon we stick to easy blues and red runs.
- Time for some apres-ski drinks in town. Meet our instructor and buy him a drink while he shows us the video of us skiing down the col.
- Get to dinner just in time and have one more drink in the bar before heading off to bed.
- Don't get up too early, make it to breakfast by 9 am and then head straight out skiing.
- Enjoy a nice cruisy day, some easy greens and blues, with the occasional red.
- Stop mid-morning for quick a coffee and chocolate bar and then keep going.
- Pizza stop for lunch at about 2 pm and then ski the black we have been avoiding all week. It wasn't that bad!
- Get the last lift down and go for tea and cake before showering and getting ready for dinner.
- Get up early to make the most of the few hours we have before going to the airport.
- Check out of the hotel room and use the bag storage room to leave the bags.
- Get the first lifts and ski some of our favourite runs of the week
- Get back about 1.30pm and shower and change ready to get the transfer.
- Meet the driver to take us to the airport
- Get to Geneva, check in and fly home, remembering what a fantastic action-packed week it's been.
As an example summary when flying on a Monday:
NOTE: The above times are normally achieved but cannot be guaranteed and are subject to traffic, weather and train times. This is an example itinerary; exact times will vary according to specific flights and resorts booked.
Call our team on 02380206971 if you have any queries or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.