CHALET RENARD BLANC
Meal Basis: Catered Chalet
We are delighted to add Chalet Renard Blanc to our Avoriaz chalet portfolio for Winter 2022/23. Operated by our sister company, flexiski, it is a superb modern, ski-in, ski-out chalet apartment, and in a location all skiers / snowboarders dream of, with an impressive large double height living area to relax and socialise in.
Expect to be spoilt in this contemporary chalet with a private chef serving great food with a choice of quality wines. The chalet combines modern styling and a great space, with luxury home from home comforts. The chalet accommodation is spread over two floors in a high-end residence amongst other chalet apartments.
Chalet Renard Blanc is a catered chalet with superior chalet board which consists of a hearty cooked breakfast every day, delicious afternoon tea and freshly made cake. In the evening before dinner you can enjoy an aperitif with canapes follwed by a 4 course evening meal with a choice of superior bottled wines included, all provided by your friendly flexiski chef and host who live out. Please note your chalet staff have 2 days off a week, a Wednesday and a Saturday. On these days breakfast and afternoon tea will be served as normal, but the evening meal is not provided, which gives you an opportunity to dine out in the resort, where there are plenty of lovely local restaurants, not to mention an excellent choice of bars and shops.
The chalet has a private ski room with boot warmer cupboards. After a great day skiing there is a stylish sauna and hammam on the first floor to you revive those aching muscles. Bathrobes are provided too.
Doorstep skiing really is the icing on the cake and with easy access to the Proclou Piste, whatever your ability you are straight into the Portes du Soleil ski area.
There are a couple of great restaurants and comfortable bars just meters away, and in less than 5 minutes walk you will be in the heart of Avoriaz traffic-free resort centre, where there are plentiful restaurants, bars, shops, cafés and the brilliant fun Aquariaz water park.
If you wish to self drive to the chalet there is charged indoor car parking within a few minutes walk of the chalet at the welcome centre car parks. Pre booking direct with the car park is advisable, flexiski can help you with the details to book.
Bedrooms are available on both floors, all featuring flatscreen TV's. En-suite and private options are available. Room 5 can only be booked along with room 4 as it shares a bathroom with room 4.
- Bedroom 1 - Large Twin/Double with en-suite bath (shower and wc)
Bedroom 2 - Twin/Double with private shower and separate wc (Note: wc shared with other guests on change over days)
- Bedroom 3 - Large Twin/Double with en-suite bath with shower over and wc
- Bedroom 4 - Twin/Double with private shower and separate wc
- Bedroom 5 - Twin/Double bed which transforms into a snug sofa TV room when not being used as bedroom. This room can only be booked with room 4 (shared room 4 bathroom)
- Bedroom 6 - Twin/Double with en-suite shower room and wc
- Monday for 3 nights
- Thursday for 4 nights
- Monday or Thursday for 7 nights
- Bag store and shower available so you can ski on your arrival and departure day; refresh, then head to the airport!
Shared Geneva airport transfers included:
- Thursday up until 2100 flight land time
- Monday up until 1800 flight land time
- There are no restrictions on return shared transfers
- Transfers drop at the chalet door (no Avoriaz snowcat required)
What We Love About Chalet Renard Blanc
The wonderful food prepared by the dedicated private chef and attentive service of the host. Stylish, spacious, bedrooms and living areas. Ski in/out location.
- HOTELChalet Renard Blanc
- ROOM1 x Rm2 Twin/double SH & WC (across hall) Sleeps 1-2 people
- Board BasisChalet Board (Superior)
- Passengers2 Adults
- TransferFrom Geneva by Mini Bus/Coach