HOTEL DES DROMONTS
Meal Basis: Bed & Breakfast or Half board (seasonal variation)
Transfers: Option to add Geneva airport transfers
Offering ski in, ski out and nestled in the heart of the pedestrianised resort of Avoriaz, you will find yourself surrounded by beautiful snowcapped peaks and horsedrawn carriges when staying at this beutifully styled hotel.
The Hotel Des Dromonts is a contemportary 1960s architectural design, by Jaques Labro; the building is a delight, preserving its vintage and cosy ambience while having introduced new and modern touches. The original shingle-style exterior, hallmark of this ski area, combines beautifully with the interior colours and locally quarried slate stones, a charming mix of modern comfort and lively peppy sixties style. Warm, convivial decor touches highlight the very best of the mid-century style. At Ski Weekends, we love that you can settle in around the fire after a day skiing and then take full advantage of the bedrooms that offer luxury and charm, while boasting exceptional views of the slopes and mountain landscapes.
You will truly enjoy the facilities of this wonderful hotel, including the restaurants, bar, spa, luggage room and ski room with boot-heaters and ski storage. The 'Restaurant Le Festival' has a vaulted saloon, a sunny terrace and a relaxed atmosphere where Savoyard specialites are served, whereas 'Les Enfant Terrible' is more intimate and offers a refined cuisine. The bar is a warm and friendly area where you and your group will be able to share the highlights of your day.
The hotel has a wonderful spa which is included in your holiday price. You will find a sensory escape in the outdoor jacuzzi and sauna, hamman, rest room or if you have the energy, try the fitness room. If you would like a pamper, you can treat yourself with a massage or spa treatment, payable at the hotel.
Your short break to Avoriaz with Ski Weekends can be booked on a Bed & Breakfast basis, inclusive of a super buffet breakfast each morning or you can choose Half Board (during Peak Season Half Board is the required option).
Baby equipment can be booked at the time of making your reservation, subject to availability and the hotel may be able to provide a baby-sitting service.
A snowcat resort taxi on arrival and departure in Avoriaz is included. This is a fun ride in a piste basher style vehicle, saving a 10 minute walk across snow from the Avoriaz Welcome Station (airport transfer drop off point and car park) to the hotel door, or you can take a magical horse and sleigh resort taxi (payable locally).
Location of the Hotel des Dromonts
All rooms have satellite TV, free WiFi, minibar, safe, hairdryer and south facing views.
- Classic - 2 people, double or twin beds, ensuite with shower, connecting room possible 18msq
- Club - 2 people, double or twin beds, ensuite with shower, 22msq
- Superior - 2 people, double or twin beds, bathroom with shower, boudoir-style relaxation bath in bedroom, 25msq
- Superior family - 3 people (up to 3 adults), double or twin beds and single bed, bathroom with shower, boudoir-style relaxation bath in bedroom, 30msq
- Junior Suite - 4 people, (up to 2 adults, 2 children under 12), spacious room with living area that can accomodate up to 2 children on a sofa bed. Bathroom with shower and bath, 34msq
- Suite - Up to 4 people (up to 2 adults, 2 children under 12), consists of a bedroom and a living area separated by a sliding door. Bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet, 36msq
Please note: Classic & Club rooms do not have space for cots.
Geneva airport transfers available (at a supplement)
- Shared transfers
- Private transfers
In resort snow cat taxi included in price
Resort tax paid locally and is approximately €2 per person, per day.
What We Love About Hotel Des Dromonts
Great for couples and small groups.
At Ski Weekends, we really love the fabulous stylish yet cosy interior design, central location and ski in/ ski out.