Hotel Pointe Isabelle
Meal Basis: Bed and Breakfast or Half Board
Transfers: Option to add Geneva airport transfers
The excellent 3-star Hotel Pointe Isabelle in Chamonix, with its views of Mont Blanc; is a firm favourite of SkiWeekends guests.
You'll enjoy a warm, relaxed welcome and the hotel is situated in a prime location, a few minutes' walk from the heart of Chamonix and the ski bus stop that serves the lifts around town.
The modern, comfortable bar and bistro, with lounge is open everyday for a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Pointe Isabelle Hotel is featured on a Bed and Breakfast basis or you have the option to upgrade to Half Board if you prefer to dine in the hotel's restaurant in the evenings; it is a really popular spot with a lively bar and occasional live music.
If you want to excercise weary muscles, there is a gym for your use and for your relaxation. There is a large ski room with heated boot warmers and a luggage store for arrival and departure days if you wish to ski before checkin or after checkout.
There is car parking available at the hotel, and it is payable locally.
Did you know? The Pointe Isabelle Hotel is named after a British explorer Isabella Straton, who pioneered exploring the Alps in the Victorian era with her husband who was a local guide.
Central Chamonix location, just 5 mins walk to the office de tourism
Ski lifts & slopes are all accessed by the Chamonix Valley ski bus service
Ski bus stop is just a few minutes walk from the hotel (150m)
Rooms at the Pointe Isabelle Hotel
There are 72 rooms in total. All rooms are comfortably furnished, have an ensuite with private bath or shower, WiFi, satellite TV and most have a balcony.
- Double/Twin Mountain View - 2 people, large double or twin beds, balcony, views of the mountains and Chamonix town, 20msq
- Double/Twin Superior - 2 people, large double or twin beds, balcony, views of Mont Blanc or the Chamonix mountains (some rooms with single sofa bed for children under 12) , 20msq
- Triple Superior - 3 people, large double bed or 3 singles on request , 27msq
- Quadruple - 4 people, large double bed and 2 single beds or 4 single beds (standard size), 27msq
- Suites - 4 people, 2 bedrooms each with large double bed or 2 single beds, 54msq
- Summit Rooms - 2 people, Panoramic top floor rooms - double, superior or suite catagories on request with supplement
Geneva airport transfers available at a supplement - please enquire when booking about:
- Shared transfers
- Private transfers
What We Love About The Hotel Point Isabelle In Chamonix
The hotel is great for couples and groups looking for great value, well presented accommodation in central Chamonix
At Ski Weekends we love the hotel accessibility to the ski areas; the ski bus stops (to the many lift stations) are situated within minutes of the hotel and buses run all day.
The Pointe Isabelle is a great hotel for groups, being centrally located to the bars and restaurants, as well as various room options