Hotel Au Coeur du Village
Meal Basis: Bed & Breakfast or Half Board
Transfers: Option to add Geneva airport transfers
The Hotel Au Coeur du Village is located in the heart of La Clusaz and has direct access to the lifts. This contemporary hotel breathes authentic, understated luxury in every detail. From the beauty of its alpine surroundings to the architecture and interior design inspired by the environment, the quality and friendliness of the service, the creativity of the daily menus, Au Coeur du Village is truly an exceptional destination.
Before skiing, you will enjoy the truly varied breakfast buffet, there is something perfect for everyone and this is served in the restaurant Le Coeur, where in the evening you can enjoy gourmet dishes in this chic restaurant.
Lovers of fine cuisine will adore Le Cinq restaurant, serving gastronomic cuisine, dishes made from responsibly sourced local and regional products. Breakfast is included with your stay and there is the option to upgrade to half board which includes a choice of starter, main course and dessert, there is a supplement for a small number of dishes. After dinner, you will want to unwind in the comfortable bar, maybe by the fireplace and later listen to live jazz music. Lovers of cigars and spirits will enjoy the warm atmosphere of the Smokehouse and the TV for sports tournaments and matches.
Free WiFi is available throught the hotel and there is also a ski store with personalised lockers and boot heaters dedicatated to each room. There is also a luggage store, should it be needed.
After a day on the slopes, relax in the superb Cristal Spa where you can enjoy the indoor pool, the hammam made of semi-precious stones or relax in the sauna. If you would like to indulge in a luxurious treatment, payable at the hotel, there are 6 treatment rooms. You may even have the energy for the fitness room which has an excercise bike and treadmill.
At the end of your day you will be ready to retire to your cosy, chic and rustic refined guest room.
Children are welcome and cots are available on request and subject to availablity. During winter school holidays an entertainment programme is offered in the children's lounge. From 17:00-22:00 this is supervised by two animators; there are games, painting and a movie theatre. A special menu is offered for the children in this area at 19:00. A baby sittting service is offered by the hotel at an extra charge.
- Junior Room - 2 people, snug room with double bed (twin on request), ensuite with walk-in shower, separate toilet, 20msq
- Privilege Room - 2 people, large double bed (twin on request), ensuite with bath, separate toilet, balcony 25msq
- Junior Suite - 2 people, large double bed (twin on request), lounge area with sofa bed (suitable for child up to 12 years), ensuite with spa bath, balcony 35msq
- Summit Suite - 2/3 people, large double bed (twin on request), lounge area with sofa bed, ensuite with spa bath, balcony with mountain view, 40msq
- Privilege Suite - 2/4 people, 2 adults & 2 children, located on the top floor, large double bed (twin on request) and sofa bed, (a moveable partition creates privacy), ensuite with spa bath and walk-in shower, balcony, approx. 48msq
- Prestige Suite - 2/4 people, 2 adults & 2 children, large double bed (twin on request) and sofa bed, (a moveable partition creates privacy), ensuite with spa bath and walk-in shower, balcony with mountain view, approx 46msq
- Family Suite 3/5 people, 2 rooms, ensuite with spa bath and walk-in shower, balcony, approx
Minimum 3 nights stay with flexible arrival days, subject to seasonal variation.
Geneva airport transfers available at a supplement:
- Private transfers
- Shared transfers - Shuttle runs every 2 hours from 10am to 8pm
Shared transfers take SkiWeekends guests to the Bus Station in La Clusaz, Gare Routiere. From here you will need to make own way to and from the hotel. You would take the No. 8 bus to the third stop, 'Cinema Telesige Merle', from here it is a 4 minute walk. If you choose to walk from the Bus Station, is is approximately 6 minutes.
Resort tax paid locally and is approximately €3.30 per person, per day.
What We Love About The Hotel Au Coeur du Village
Great for couples and families wanting to indulge in a luxurious hotel!
We love that you can ski in/ski out at this fabulous 5* hotel.