Hotel Le Carlina - Belle plagne
Meal Basis: Bed & Breakfast or Half Board
Transfers: Option to add Geneva airport transfers
The Hotel Le Carlina is a warm and elegant hotel situated in a wonderful position on the slopes between Belle Plagne and Bellecôte in La Plagne, that will certainly make you feel at home. You will enjoy superior modern facilities blended with traditional architecture and decor.
The hotel spa includes a sauna, hammam, whirlpool and a swimming pool with magnificent views. Massages and treatments are available and payable locally.The hotel boasts an exceptional slopeside location which enables all levels of skiers to enjoy ski in, ski out comfortably. Once you get back from your day out on the slopes you can choose between relaxing in the spa or enjoying a drink in the lounge bar. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and its 47 bedrooms, there's ski storage too.
Your short break to the Hotel Le Carlina in La Plagne with SkiWeekends includes breakfast and in the evening guests can choose to take a half-board option. The food is excellent and the hotel has two restaurants to choose from;
La Table du Carlina is the hotels main restaurant and concentrates on original and varied dishes made with quality fresh produce. The L'Ercheu is a cosier more intimate affair which offers a Savoyard experience with original twists on traditional dishes such as fondu and raclette.
Room amenities include - Bathrobe, slippers, safety deposit box, shower or bathtub, beauty products, hairdryer, satellite TV
- Comfortrooms are comfortable rooms with simple and charming design with double or twin beds, ensuite with shower or bathtub & WC. Rooms vary in size from 17 to 20m2 and have a small west-facing balcony. Comfort South rooms have a south-facing balcony.
- Familyrooms have double or twin beds with a separate wooden alcove with 2 small beds or bunks. Bathtub and WC. From 40 to 45m2
- Superiorrooms are spacious and modern rooms for up to 2 guests with bathtub and WC. West-facing balcony and some rooms can accommodate an extra child bed or cot. Rooms vary in size from 20 to 32 m2. Superior South rooms have a south-facing balcony.
- Junior suites are perfect for families or couples looking for some extra space. Double or twin beds and 2 single beds with shower and WC. Some rooms have a mezzanine (accessible by staircase) and are 50m2 in size.
Located in Belle Plagne at 2050m, the Hotel Le Carlina offers ski in, ski out accommodation 5 minutes' walk from the shops, bars and restaurants in the centre.
Geneva airport transfers available (supplement):
- Shared Transfers (Mon & Thur)
- Private Transfers
Resort tax paid locally and is approximately €2.48 per person, per day.
What we love about Hotel Le Carlina in La Plagne
We love the slopeside location and spectacular views from the terrace. The bar is very spacious with huge bay windows with a lovely atmosphere and spectacular sunset views.