Sleeps: 26/38 - Read Reviews
- Traditional hosted catered chalet
- Shared return Geneva airport transfers included
- Shared and sole occupancy groups welcome
- 3, 4, or 7 night stays available
Meal Basis: Chalet Board Plus - breakfast, afternoon tea & cake and a three-course dinner with complimentary wine. Saturday night is Savoyard speciality dinner night!
- Central Les Gets location
- 4 twin/double bedrooms all with en-suite facilities
- 6 twin/double/triple bedrooms all with en-suite facilities
- 3 quad rooms all with en-suite facilities
- Towels, Bed Linen & end of stay cleaning included
- Bathrobes included
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Outdoor hot tub for up to 10 people *
- Ski on travel days - bag store and change area to use before room checkin and after room check out
- SkiWeekends professional chef and chalet hosts live in **
We are thrilled to add Chalet Le Marjorie to the SkiWeekends chalet program for the 2023 / 2024 Winter season.
The chalet is perfect for families, small or large groups who like socialising and making new friends. It's central location in Les Gets gives you both easy access to the slopes and to the bars and restaurants.
Chalet Board Classic PLUS means you get breakfast with a hot option and afternoon tea 7 days a week, plus a 3 course evening meal with wine on 6 nights, with Wednesday being the chalet staff night off.
Read More About Chalet Marjorie
This modern Savoyard chalet gives a really comfortable base for your ski holiday in Les Gets, with a large sociable dining room on the first floor giving you great views of the mountains through full height windows and three lounges for you to relax in, one enjoying a splendid log fire.
To ease those muscles after skiing there is a Hamman and on the large terrace outside, there is a 10 person jacuzzi.
The owner has completed a complete renovation in the last few years and this resulted in the chalet being granted 5* status by the Les Gets tourism office.
All the bedrooms have ensuite facilities. Most rooms have terraces or balconies. A large ski room with boot heaters has ample space for storing all equipment.
Chalet Marjorie is in the heart of Les Gets nothing is more than a few minutes’ walk away. On a side road off the main street, it's an easy 5-minute walk to the slopes and even less to the bars and restaurants of the village.
Most of our guests use the ski hire shop owned and run by the chalet’s owner, it's just 70m from the main lift and you can leave your skis and boots overnight.
Chalet Marjorie is great for all types of ski holiday - large groups of up to 38 can be accommodated, and there are 3 quad rooms, 6 triple rooms, plus 4 Twin/Double rooms.
Chalet Marjorie is a catered chalet with our Classic Plus chalet board which consists of a continental with a cooked option breakfast, delicious afternoon tea and cake and a 3-course evening meal with wine included, all provided by your friendly SkiWeekends hosts who live in. Please note our chalet staff have 1 day off a week (Wednesday). On this day they will serve breakfast for you and leave afternoon tea & cake, but the evening meal is not provided, which gives you an opportunity to dine out in the resort, where there are plenty of lovely local restaurants, not to mention an excellent choice of bars and shops.
Children are welcome to stay in Chalet Marjorie - Les Gets is a great family ski resort.
Floor 3 can sleep up to 13 guests and can be booked as a sole private occupancy floor including private use of the lounge on this floor. All dining will be taken in the dining room. Staff will have access to their staff room on this floor.
* Due to cleaning, maintenance and refill/reheat time, the jacuzzi will not be available on a Monday
** Where the host lives in, they may or may not be the host looking after you during your stay. They have their own room and bathroom but you may see them using the chalet kitchen to prepare their food
Chalet Marjorie is located in the heart of Les Gets, on a side road off the main street,and nothing is more than a few minutes' walk away.
It's an easy 5-minute walk to the slopes on Chavannes and even less to the bars and restaurants of the village.
Short resort noddy train or bus ride to the Chery gondola
Most of our guests use the hire shop owned and run by the chalet’s owner, it's just a few minutes from the Chavannes Gondola and you can leave your skis and boots there overnight.
There is also a regular bus service to Morzine and Avoriaz.
71 Rue de Marais,
74260 Les Gets
Entrance from street level and resort centre
Room 101: Twin/Double room, ensuite shower, WC and shared terrace
Room 102: Twin/Double room, ensuite shower, WC and shared terrace
Room 103: Twin/Double/Triple room, ensuite shower, WC and shared terrace
Room 104: Twin/Double room, ensuite shower, WC and shared terrace
Room 105: Twin/Double/Triple room, ensuite shower, WC and shared terrace
Room 106: Twin/Double/Triple room, ensuite shower, WC and shared terrace
Room 107: Twin/Double/Triple room, ensuite shower, WC and shared terrace
Room 108: Twin/Double/Triple room, ensuite shower, WC and shared terrace
Access to the hot tub on terrace
Staff bedrooms x 2 for live in staff
Room 202: Suite (2 bedrooms with shared bathroom); Double and Bunk bed (190cm long), ensuite shower, wc and shared balcony
Guest Lounge with open fire place and TV
Room 301: Triple room; Double and single bed, ensuite bath with shower over, wc and private balcony
Room 302: Suite (2 bedrooms with shared bathroom); x 2 Twin/Double beds, bath with shower over and wc
Room 303: Twin/Double room, ensuite shower and wc
Room 304: Suite (2 bedrooms with shared bathroom); Double and twin beds, ensuite shower, wc and private balcony
This floor can be booked as a private sole occupancy floor - ideal for a group of up to 13 guests
Free Car parking for 5 cars – must be reserved when booking (additional paid parking is available nearby).
- Thursday for 3, 4 or 7 nights
- Sunday for 4 or 7 nights
- Monday for 3 or 7 nights
Due to hosts days off there is no evening meal on Wednesday night.
Early season, Christmas & New Year arrival days, dates and durations:
Fri 15th Dec - 3 and 6 nights
Sun 17th Dec - 4 and 7 nights
Mon 18th Dec - 3 nights (no 7 night option)
Thurs 21st Dec - 3 and 7 nights (no 4 night option)
Mon 25th Dec - no arrivals or departures
Thurs 28th Dec - 4 and 7 nights (no 3 night option)
Sun 31st Dec - 4 and 7 nights
Check in/Out - On your arrival day you may access the chalet anytime from 0930 to change, leave you bags and go skiing. Your bedroom will be ready by 5pm at the latest but normally earlier. On your departure day checkout is at 9am, but we know that you may want to ski as late as you can, so we will ensure that there is somewhere for you to leave your bags and change up until 1730. Where possible a shower will be made available for you to use too, this cannot be guaranteed until your departure day however.
Shared, return Geneva airport transfers are included in your chalet package:
Sunday, Monday & Thursday
- Arrival transfers - you will be scheduled onto a transfer within 2 hours of your scheduled flight landing time
- Arrival transfers - Thursday & Monday Only - available throughout the day until 16:45 (book flights to land no later than 16:00)
- Arrival transfers - Sunday only - 11.00 transfer (flight must land before 10.00)
- Return transfers - Thursday & Monday Only - available throughout the day, we will transfer you to the airport to check in around 2 hours before your flight departs
- Return transfers - Sunday only - 18.00 transfer (To arrive at airport for 19.30)
If the shared transfer times are not suitable, please enquire about private transfer upgrades with a supplement.
What We Love About Chalet Marjorie
- Flexible arrival days and durations
- The outdoor hot tub and Hamman
- The variety of twin, triple and quad rooms
- Central Les Gets village location
- Dinner for 6 nights with wine included, hot breakfast, tea and cake daily
- HOTELChalet Marjorie
- ROOM1 x Ground Floor Tw/Dbl Ensuite Shower WC Sleeps 2-2 people
- Board BasisClassic Plus
- Passengers2 Adults
- TransferFrom Geneva by Shared Mini Bus/Coach. INCLUDED in your chalet package