HOTEL LE LEVANNA, tignes le lac
Board Basis: Bed and Breakfast (or Half Board upgrade)
Transfers: Option to add Geneva airport transfers
Part of the Etincelles collection, this is welcoming and stylish hotel, built with modern Alpine architecture, where you can simply ski out directly on to the slopes with access to the Tovieres ski lift in Tignes. A superb location, established around a natural lake, in the village of Le Lac 2100, from where you can explore the stunning Tignes-Val d'Isere ski areas and the Grand Motte glacier, at 3456m.
You will be greeted by a wonderful team of staff on your short break with SkiWeekends. A tasty breakfast is served in the hotels restaurant, Les Terrasses, where you can enjoy a wide variety of foods and why wouldn't you choose to take your lunch on the panoramic terrace, looking over the lake or the glacier? You can try the delicious snacks, like hot waffles or crepes around the terrace fireplace. If you select Half Board, your evening meals will be taken in the chic bistro ambience of the restaurant, finished in natural tones and wood. Here you will be offered traditional and speciality French cuisine, such as truffle pasta and there is also a terrific seafood selection. You will undoubtedly be tempted by the oyster bar after your day on the slopes. Some evenings you may even find yourself listening to live easy jazz.
There are restaurants within a short walking distance, should you choose to eat out. Then it's time for you to relax in the comfort of the bar, where you can unwind and chat with friends or you will want to rejuventate in the complimentary spa and wellness centre; sooth aches in the hot tub, or relax in the hammam or sauna.
For your convenience, there is free WiFi throughout, a ski room with private ski lockers and heated shoe trees and a luggage store.
The bedrooms are calming and elegant, with contemporary soft furnishings and many with open wardrobes. There are no extra beds but cots may be requested free of charge, subject to your chosen room and availability. Children are considered adults aged 4 years and above.
Ensuite bathroom with WC, hairdryer, toiletries, bathrobe & slippers, balcony and large satellite TV.
- Village Comfort - 2 people, large double or twin beds (180x200/90x200), ensuite with shower, village view, 15msq
- Mountain Comfort - 2 people, large double or twin beds (180x200/90x200), ensuite with bath or shower, mountain view, 18msq
- Privilege Room - 2/3 people, (up to 2/3 adults), large double or twin beds (180x200/90x200), sofa bed for 1 person, ensuite with shower, safe, view of slopes, lake, village or glacier, 24msq
- Family Suite - 2/4 people large double or twin beds (180x200/90x200) and 2 bunk beds, ensuite with showe, view of slopes, lake, village or glacier, 32msq
- Duplex Suite - 4/5 people, 2 rooms on 2 levels, downstairs large double or twin beds (180x200/90x200), lounge with sofa bed for 1, bathroom with bathtub, upstairs large double or twin beds (180x200/90x200), bathroom with shower. Perfect for 2 adults & 2 children or 4 adults, comfortable for 2 adults & 3 children, 37maq
- Village & Mountain Suite - 4 people, 2 seperate connecting rooms, 1st room (village side) large double or twin beds (180x200/90x200), 2nd room (ski slope side), large double or twin beds (180x200/90x200), balcony, the rooms are connected with a bathroom with shower and separate wc, 41msq
Ideally located at the foot of the slopes in Tignes Le Lac, the closest lift is the Rosset just 46 metres away from the hotel and the Toviere gondola is also less than 100m away.
Ski room, ski shop nearby, resort parking (payable locally), 24/7 front desk, lift passes available to book on site, concierge, high speed Wi-Fi. Check in from 5pm, check out before 11am with last day luggage service available.
Resort tax paid locally and is approximately €2.64 per person, per day (under 18s Free of charge).
Flexible arrival days
3 night minimum stay, seasonal variations apply
Geneva airport transfers (shared or private) are available at a supplement - please enquire when booking.
Shared transfers available from £144pp.
What We Love About Hotel Le Levanna in Tignes Le Lac
It is a super hotel for couples and groups wanting a refined ski break.
We love the comfort and location of this hotel, in one of the best ski areas in Europe.