HOTEL tetras lodge, Tignes les brevieres
Board Basis: Bed and Breakfast
Transfers: Option to add Geneva airport transfers
Hidden within the natural stone and weathered pine alpine exterior, lies the stylish and contemporary Hotel Tetras Lodge, a great location from which to explore the stunning Tignes-Val d'Isere ski areas and the Grand Motte glacier, at 3456m. This is the only 4* hotel in the village of Tignes Les Brevieres, 1550, situated in the more peaceful side of town.
On your Tignes short break with SkiWeekends, you will genuinely find yourself welcomed by a wonderful team of staff. A delicious breakfast buffet is offered in the hotel's Le Tetras restaurant, where you can enjoy a wide variety of foods, including regional cheeses, pastries and Grenoble nuts. In the evening if you choose to eat locally, there are restaurants and bars within 140m of the hotel . Of course, there is free WiFi throughout.
When you are ready to relax, you will love the comfort of the lounge bar where you can unwind, wrapping yourself in a throw and chatting by the fireplace. After your day on the slopes you will definitely want to rejuventate in the outdoor hot tub, or relax in the lovely wellness area, the hammam or sauna.
For your ease, there are ski lockers, a luggage store, concierge service and so much more. For families, board games and puzzles are provided and baby/child sitting services are available at an extra charge and subject to availablity.
The bedrooms are soothing and elegant, with modern soft furnishings reflecting natural tones. There are no extra beds but cots may be requested free of charge, subject to your chosen room and availability.
Situated in Tignes Les Brevieres, and a 10 minute walk to the slopes or make use of the hotel shuttle service.
Ensuite bathroom, hairdryer, toiletries, slippers, bathrobe, satellite TV, and safe.
- Village Comfort - 2 people, 2 single beds (can be double on request), bathroom with shower, balcony, 20msq
- Lake/Mountain Comfort - 2 people, double bed (can be twin on request), bathroom with shower, balcony, 20msq
- Privilege - 2 people, double bed (can be twin on request), bathroom with shower, balcony, 29msq
- Lake/Mountain Junior Suite - 2/4 people, double bed, 2 convertable chairs that work as beds for children under 12, bathroom with separate toilet, balcony, 39msq
- Village Junior Suite - 2/4 people, double bed, 2 convertable chairs that work as beds for children under 12, bathroom with separate toilet, balcony, 39msq
Resort tax paid locally and is approximately €2.64 per person, per day (under 18s Free of charge).
- Private transfers
- Shared Transfers
What We Love About The Hotel Tetras Lodge, by Les Estincelles
Absolutely great for couples and groups wanting a more refined ski break.
We love this peaceful, yet fully accessible location.