Here are a few of my favourite things
Snowsports have been my passion since I first stepped on a piste in Oslo Winterpark around seven years ago. Since then, my love for the sports has only grown and the opportunity to spend five months living in the mountains has allowed me to fully immerse myself in the sports I love. So here is a list of my favourite things about skiing, snowboarding and winter mountain life, I’m sure you’ll find some of your favourites among them!
- Escapism – getting away from all the stresses of everyday life. Nothing clears the mind like pausing atop an empty piste, taking in the spectacular views and breathing in the crisp mountain air
- Powder – Nothing can beat waking up to fresh powder and blue skies across the resort. On these days, everything else is put on hold – pow is the priority!
- Views – they go on forever! One view never looks the same two days in a row and that is why I will never get bored of the eternal beauty of the Alps
- Taking your boots off at the end of a great day – what a feeling! When you know that you’ve had the most fun possible, you’re aching (but in a good way) and you can smell dinner being cooked!
- Après ski – dancing on the tables with all your best mates, great music and even greater views! The best way to end a great day on the mountain.
To find out more about a Ski Weekends holiday for this season, call one of our ski experts on 023 8020 6971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org