Mid-Week Ski Breaks
Mid-Week Ski Breaks
If you're looking for a short ski break that doesn't break the bank, then you've come to the right place. Our mid-week ski / snowboard breaks offer the best value ski holidays in some of the best resorts in Europe.
If you have the flexibility to book a mid-week ski break, then the benefits come thick and fast. Check out our sample mid-week itinerary and how it works here.
We are one of the largest providers of mid-week ski breaks in the UK and have over 5,000 holidays available to book for 3 or 4 nights, starting on a Monday or Tuesday. Prices for catered chalets with return transfers for 3-nights start from £367pp, and 3-night hotel breaks start from £175pp for the 2023/24 season.
Fly out on a Monday or Tuesday, stay for 3 or 4 nights, then fly home on a Thursday or Friday. Choose a catered chalet (3 nights available during the week) or a hotel (fully flexible), grab a transfer, car hire or take the train, book your lift pass and ski hire and maximise your time on the slopes. All whilst taking pictures of conditions on the slopes and lunchtime drinks to send to those at work back home :)
If you ski during the week, flights are cheaper (and quieter), so if you have the flexibility to go in the week rather than at the weekend then this is the smart way to maximize your ski time and keep costs low.
Benefits of a mid-week ski holiday?
- Mid-week flight prices are up up 36% * cheaper than weekend flight prices
- Cheaper accommodation prices
- Get up to 4 days on the slopes
- Save costs with a cheaper, shorter lift pass
- Enjoy quieter airports, roads and trains
- Chalets only - on your departure day, check out of your room at 9am, go skiing, them come back at whatever time you like to change (and shower, which is usually available) to head to the airport feeling fresh
Down sides to a mid-week ski holiday?
- Using up valuable annual leave
- Family and friends will be annoyed with your ski stories when you see them the following weekend
With our catered chalets, return airport transfers are included in the price! Want to hire a car instead? That's also fine - some of our chalets have free car parking spaces outside, and we'll give you a self drive discount :)
Sound good? Feel free to use the search function at the top of the page to find accommodation for your chosen dates, or hit the enquire button below and tell us where you want to go, when, who's going and any other preferences, and we'll do the rest and pull together a quote for you.
To keep things simple, we can also book the following for you:
- Ski / Snowboard Hire
- Ski / Snowboard Lessons
- Travel Insurance
- Lift passes
Whilst there is loads of information on the web for DIY mid-week ski breaks, our Ski Experts know most of the resorts in Europe like the back of their hand. Feel free to lean on them for help and advice on the following:
- Return flights (we can help you choose the best ones, then you book them directly)
- Airport parking
- Car hire
- The best local restaurants
- The best apres bars
Feel free to call our friendly Ski Experts if you have any queries about our mid-week ski breaks on 02380206971 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.